Click Here! The StreamLine: This Is What It's Like to Fly in a $22,000 First-Class Seat Click Here! Click Here!

Amazon

Tuesday 20 September 2016

This Is What It's Like to Fly in a $22,000 First-Class Seat


Last week, I flew back from Aruba, where I'd been invited to a happiness conference and hosted at the glorious Tierra Del Sol golf course.
I flew with American Airlines.
I don't usually watch movies on the plane, but this time I thought I'd buy some headphones at Miami airport for the long trip back to the Bay Area.
It was money ill spent.
The TV screen in front of my coach seat simply didn't work.
I could depress one button and the image of a smiling American Airlines staff member would change to another image of a smiling American Airlines staff member.
Try to get a movie, however and, well, it wasn't going to happen.
I tell this story only to contrast it with flying first class.
There's a gulf so wide that it's like comparing a shack in Queens with Trump Tower.

No comments: